Reviewing a Batch
- Navigate to Financial > Batches, filter to find the batch of interest, select the row to move to the batch profile.
- Open the checks and deposits everything as a single batch. Consider separating employers and members into separate batches.
- Take a copy of the checks and give that to dues processing with other documentation that was in the envelope.
- Dues processing enters each of the transactions into a single batch in Union Fusion.
- Dues processing prints out a Distribution Report (Summary) and the Account Summary associated with the batch profile.
- Dues processing should review and close the batch to ensure accuracy. To review the batch, perform the following:
- Run a tape against the checks to generate a total. Make sure that this total matches what is in Union Fusion.
- Double check the names listed in the batch to ensure they accurately reflect the individuals listed in the source documentation.
- From the batch profile, Select the Actions button and choose the option for Reviewed. This will open a modal that will ask you to Mark Batch Reviewed. Click this button to complete the review.