Viewing a Person’s Profile
- Navigate to Contacts > People.
- Select the Filter Icon.
- Enter values in the available query fields, and then click on the Search Icon.
- The grid will show records based on the entered criteria.
- Click on a row to select a specific person of interest.
- You are now on the person’s (contact) profile.
- Alternatively, to find a person, you can use the Quick Search in the Navigation Bar. Enter a name (last, first) or (first last) or National Identifier or Social Security Number to find the person. If the quick search only finds a single record, it will show it in the profile view.
- Note, when using the quick search, multiple records are returned, simply select the one of the records from the grid to find the desired profile.