Modifying an Existing Person
- Navigate to Contacts > People.
- Select the Filter icon.
- Enter values in the available query fields, and then click on the Search Icon.
- The grid will show records based on the entered criteria.
- Click on a row to select a specific person of interest.
- You are now on the person’s (contact) profile.
- Alternatively, to find a person, you can use the Quick Search in the Navigation Bar. Enter a name (last, first) or (first last) or National Identifier or Social Security Number to find the person. If the quick search only finds a single record, it will show it in the profile view.
- When you have reached the User’s Profile, hover over the information that needs to be edited. Select the Edit button.
- When the information has been sufficiently edited, select either Save or Save and Finish. The Save button will save the edited information and allow you to continue editing. The Save and Finish Button will save the edited information and take you back to viewing the Profile.