Creating and Managing Sub Events
Set as an Advanced Event
- In order to have Sub Events, you must set the event as “Advanced” in the first phase of creation. Once you choose the Type of Event, you cannot change this later in the process.
Creating Sub Events
- To create a sub event, click on the Ticket Profile Icon > Sub Events
Creating Details of the Sub Event
- After you click Create, you will be prompted with detailed text boxes to fill out. The required fields have an asterisk.
- When finished, click Save Sub Event.
Listing of Sub Events
- All of you sub events will now be listed on the Sub Event page.
- The Sub Events will also be listed on the Event Profile page.