Viewing a User Profile
- Navigate to Admin > Security > Users
- Select the Filter icon
- This exposes a set of fields that allow you to query the entire list of Users. Enter values in the available query fields, and then click on the Search icon.
- The grid will then show Users based on the entered criteria. Click on a row to select a specific user of interest.
- You are now on the User Profile.
- Alternatively, to find a User, you can use the Quick Search in the Navigation Bar.
- Enter a name (last, first) or (first, last) or National Identifier or Social Security Number to find the User.
- Once on the User’s profile, if a User Profile is associated with the person, it will show here. Click on the User tab to view the User Profile.